We welcome and encourage comments on Your Mental Health First. However, all comments are subject to moderation. The following types of comments will be deleted:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person individually.
Please follow our comment policy rules, and help us to keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site; please leave comments that are respectful and useful.